Nuts and seeds
Both are actually very good sources of minerals, healthy fats, proteins, fibres and vitamins. They are able to regulate the body weight and help out in burning energy and fats in our body. They have other nutrients and unsaturated fats that can help and give positive effects against heart diseases. It is important and essential that nuts and seeds are included in our daily diet. It gives our body so many benefits and advantages that can help us lose weight and help us gain the right nutrients and vitamins our body needs.
What can be seen in nuts and seeds?
Both have about 29Kj per gram and are high in other nutrients:
- Both are high monounsaturated fats and polyunsaturated fats
- They are also low in saturated fats
- Dietary protein – they are a good source of this. They are also considered to be the best alternative for animal protein.
- They are also high in amino acids – these actually help blood vessels healthy
- No dietary cholesterol
- Dietary fibre – they are high in dietary fibre
- Phytochemicals – nuts have phytochemicals and are rich in antioxidants
- Rich in vitamin E, b6, niacin, folate
- Copper, selenium, phosphorus and potassium
The below are other lovely facts about including both in your diet:
- Energy – eating seeds and nuts can actually increase the energy we burn. So if we are fond of going to the gym, our fat and energy burns faster when both are included in the diet
- Fat absorber – based on the word itself, both are also considered as gat absorbers. They are able to absorb or suck most fats in our body and turn it to waste
- Fullness – both can help us in minimizing food consumption. Because we experience being full and get rid of always being hungry, we tend to minimize our food intake.
The above are the best things about seeds and nuts. We should not forget including them in our diet as it helps our body positively and even help us achieve that long hoped for body goal.
Apart from it being very achievable, they are also considered to be cheap. You can find them easily in supermarkets, grocery stores and some even in our go to online stores. They do not cost much too which is another plus, you can buy them anywhere without thinking about hurting your pocket.